Mission and Beliefs
The Flathead Parent Group is a volunteer organization whose mission is to encourage and support the student body, staff and families of the Flathead High School. We are a service based group dedicated to providing our Flathead High School community with a wide range of supportive activities which are designed to facilitate and synergize the school.
2014-15 School Year: Next Meeting - August
We meet the first Wednesday of each month at 12:00pm (noon)
in the Main Office Conference Room at FHS. Everyone is welcome.
Invest in Your Child
1. Relationships are important and a key ingredient in our school.
2. Communication between all stakeholders is the key to a successful educational community.
3. Parents and the community should take a proactive and supportive role in our school.
4. In providing "hot topic" programs of interest on relevant issues affecting our children.
5. In teamwork among staff, students and parents.