Glacier High School Counseling Center
375 Wolfpack Way - Kalispell, MT 59901
Phone (406) 758-8625 - Fax (406) 758-8626
Office Hours: 8:00 am to 3:30 pm when school is in session
In-District Transfer Information
Out of District Transfer Information
Class of 2018 - Seniors
Student Enrollment at Glacier High School is a two step process.
It is required that a parent first drop off verification of address at the High School Counseling Office before an enrollment appointment can be scheduled.
To do this you will need:
- A current bill that is dated within the last 30 days from an Electric Co, Gas Co., or land line phone bill. It cannot be a cell phone bill. It needs to be a bill that shows that you receive a SERVICE at that address.
- We are also able to accept a mortgage or rental agreement.
- These billings or statements must have the parent’s name and address of which the direct service is provided.
- We cannot accept on-line print outs, or billings from organizations, or any other mailings.
- Once we are able to verify your address we will set up an appointment time for you to enroll and provide you with an enrollment packet.
The parent and student return to our office at the appointed time to complete the enrollment process. For this meeting you will need:
- Transcript of grades/credits from previous school
- Immunization Record to include: 3 polio, 3 DPT and 2 MMR **The last of each having occurred after student’s 4th birthday
- Birth Certificate – State or County version, NOT from the hospital (it is not a legal document).
A Signed Release of Information/Transcript Request is required in order for Glacier to release your transcript.
If you are under 18 your parents will need to sign the release. If you are over 18 ONLY YOU may sign the release.
To request an official GHS Transcript:
1. Download and complete a Transcript Request & Release Form
** Please note an original signature is required on the release. If you are under 18 a parent's signature is required.
Please specify if you will be picking up the transcript, or if it needs to be mailed to a college or university. If it needs to be mailed please include the COMPLETE address of the college or university.
2. Fax or email form to (406) 758-8626 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail it to Glacier High School Counseling Office, 375 Wolfpack Way, Kalispell, MT 59901
3. Allow 48 hours to process the request. In July, please allow one week to process the request.
IN DISTRICT STUDENT TRANSFER INFORMATION
Please refer to and complete the forms and information requested in the High School In District Transfer Request Packet. Per Policy 3142, requests for an in-district transfer must be made by the beginning of the previous semester. Your current guidance counselor can help you with the forms.
Completed packets can be submitted to the Superintendent's Office of Kalispell Public Schools, 233 1st Avenue East, Kalispell, MT 59901.