Kalispell Public Schools has migrated all staff email accounts to Gmail! You will no longer be receiving any email to your old Exchange/Outlook. USE YOUR NEW GMAIL! We are still providing a link to access your old Outlook Web Access if you need to check for missing info in Gmail.
- To access your school district Gmail account, Click Here.
**Your email address has NOT changed, you will still use your district issued email address to login "firstname.lastname@example.org". Your password is your current district network password. If you receive an error regarding your password not working, please reset your network password by following the "Password Reset" directions below. **After resetting your password, come back to the Gmail login and try again.
To access your old school district Outlook Web Access account, Click Here.
PASSWORD RESET: Link to Windows PDF instructions
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR PASSWORD MUST CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING:
No consecutive numbers (like 1234)
You cannot use your name in anyway in the password
You cannot use your last 24 passwords
Minimum PW Length : 8
The following are special characters and cannot be used: \ / * [ ] : ?
PW must meet complexity: At least one upper case character ( K ), one number (
8 ), one symbol ( # ) and one lower case character ( k ).
(Change password from the web for Mac Users) Login to Outlook Web Access
**IF YOUR PASSWORD HAS EXPIRED OR WE ARE REQUESTING YOU TO UPDATE, YOU WILL BE PROMPTED TO UPDATE.
**OTHERWISE, LOGIN AND CONTINUE BELOW.
- Click on “Options” in the upper righthand side of window, and then click on “Change Your Password”.
- Enter your current password in the box.
- Enter your NEW password in the 2nd box.
- Reenter your NEW password in the 3rd box.
- Click “Save” to the lower right of the window.
**If the password(s) don’t match you will receive an error.
**Your Password MUST meet the Password requirements. These requirements are:
- Must be 8 characters or more.
- Must have UPPER case, lower case, numbers, and special characters (!@#$%^& etc...).
- Can NOT be any of your previous passwords used.
Once you have selected a password, click OK.