Kalispell Public Schools has migrated all staff email accounts to Gmail! You will no longer be receiving any email to your old Exchange/Outlook. USE YOUR NEW GMAIL! We are still providing a link to access your old Outlook Web Access if you need to check for missing info in Gmail.
- To access your school district Gmail account, Click Here.
**Your email address has NOT changed, you will still use your district issued email address to login. Your password is your current district network password. If you receive an error regarding your password not working, please reset your network password by following the "Password Reset" directions below. **After resetting your password, come back to the Gmail login and try again.
To access your old school district Outlook Web Access account, Click Here.
PASSWORD RESET: Link to Windows PDF instructions
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR PASSWORD MUST CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING:
No consecutive numbers (like 1234)
You cannot use your name in anyway in the password
You cannot use your last 24 passwords
Minimum PW Length : 8
The following are special characters and cannot be used: \ / * [ ] : ?
PW must meet complexity: At least one upper case character ( K ), one number (
8 ), one symbol ( # ) and one lower case character ( k ).
(Change password from the web for Mac Users) Login to Outlook Web Access
**IF YOUR PASSWORD HAS EXPIRED OR WE ARE REQUESTING YOU TO UPDATE, YOU WILL BE PROMPTED TO UPDATE.
**OTHERWISE, LOGIN AND CONTINUE BELOW.
- Click on “Options” in the upper righthand side of window, and then click on “Change Your Password”.
- Enter your current password in the box.
- Enter your NEW password in the 2nd box.
- Reenter your NEW password in the 3rd box.
- Click “Save” to the lower right of the window.
**If the password(s) don’t match you will receive an error.
**Your Password MUST meet the Password requirements. These requirements are:
- Must be 8 characters or more.
- Must have UPPER case, lower case, numbers, and special characters (!@#$%^& etc...).
- Can NOT be any of your previous passwords used.
Once you have selected a password, click OK.