We are excited in your interest in sub opportunities with Kalispell Public Schools.
As a substitute, you are an important part of our team. Whether you are in the classroom or subbing in Food Service, you have the ability to impact our kids in a positive way everyday with the work you do! At KPS, we strongly believe that our people are our most valuable asset. We are committed to excellence and share in the vision that every student can learn and succeed. Our school district is proud to be part of a community that wholeheartedly supports both our academic and activity programs.
We have the following substitute opportunities available. Please complete the online application. After we have received your submission, we will contact you to schedule an phone screen. During the phone screen, we will discuss the various substituting options and what you are interested in.
Helpful Tips for Applying with KPS
- The application process should take about 45 minutes. At anytime you can stop and continue completing your application at a later time.
- You may be asked to upload, a cover letter, resume and letters of reference.
- Kalispell Public Schools only accepts on-line applications. Applications submitted outside of the on-line system will not be considered.
- Application packages must be complete and accurate. Failure to do so may constitute denial of employment consideration.
- In order to be fully considered, application materials must be submitted by the first screening date or the dealine for applying.
- When you have successfully completed all of the online requirements for the position, you will see an application completion message confirming you have successfully submitted your application.
- Remember, the application material is the first impression we have. Make it a good one!
Take Advantage of our Free Substitute Training Workshop!
The District offers free training for substitute teacher through the Co-op, Click here to learn morning about this awesome training opportunity