Creative Communication Essay Contest
- Eligibility: 3 categories
- Grades 4 - 6
- Grades 7 - 9
- Grades 10 - 12
- Length: 250 words - number of words used must be written at the bottom of the essay
- Topic: Students can write on appropriate subject (No pro-violence, pro drugs, etc.)
- Essays must be non-fiction (no short stories or essays written as if you are a historical figure.)
- Award: The top ten writers in each category will receive a $50 savings bond and a free copy of the Anthology
- Essays must have an original title, be the original work of the students, and essays must be written in English.
Each essay must be titled and include the following in the upper right-hand corner of each page:
- Home address (including City, State, and Zip
- Teacher's name
- School name: Flathead High School
Click here to visit the Creative Communication web page.
July 15, 2015