Maryknoll 2012 Student Essay Contest
- Topic: Speaking to young people as "architects of the future," POPE FRANCIS SAID, "HAVE COURAGE. GO FORWARD. MAKE NOISE." Write a letter to Pope Francis telling him how you or young people you
know have courage, go forward and make noise to build a better world.
- Grades 6 - 8 (Division I)
- Grades 9 - 12 (Division II)
- Entries must be written in English. Only one entry per student. Please specify the division to which the entry is being submitted.
- Length: 500 - 750 words. Pages should be typed and double-spaced and stapled.
- Each entry must be clearly labeled on the first page with
- Student's name and grade
- School's name, complete address including City, State and Zip, School's phone number including area code
- Teacher's name and email address
- Division entered - 9 - 12 Grades (Division II)
- First Place - $1,000 per division
- Second Place - $300 per division
- Third Place - $150 per division
Click here to visit the Maryknoll Student Essay Contest home page.
DEADLINE: November 14, 2014