Personal Story Project
- Topic: Sharing stories is a powerful way to connect with other people. By sharing your own personal story, you can connect with teens who are dealing with the same challenges, and by reaching out, you can help someone better understand their own experience. You are telling someone that they are not alone.
- Please choose your words wisely. Contest sponsor will not publish slurs or profanity.
- Length: 250 - 1,000 words
- One entry per student
- Eligibility: Ages 13 through 19 - authors under 18 must have a parent/guardian permission
- Each entry must include a statement or originality
- Letter of commendation
- $20 Barnes & Noble gift certificate
Each entry must include the following information in the upper right-hand corner of the poem:
- Student's full name as it should be printed in the book
- Student's year of birth
- Student's home address including City, State and zip code
- School name
Click here to visit the Teen Health & Wellness home page.