For School Year 2018-2019
CHILD DOES NOT NEED TO ATTEND UNLESS THEY NEED IMMUNIZATIONS!
We want to welcome you to School District #5 and our Kindergarten program. It is our hope that your child’s first experience in school will be a positive one. Our staff is committed to providing an experience that is developmentally appropriate and will meet the needs of individual differences. We look forward to working closely with you and your child to make school a successful and enjoyable experience
Kindergarten Enrollment Day for 2018-2019 will take place on Wed. May 2rd from 7:30-3:30 at the Linderman Education Center, 124 3rd Ave E. If you miss Enrollment Day, you may enroll your children at the Enrollment Office, which is located at 233 1st Ave. E. in the School District #5 Offices. There is no pre-enrollment for kindergarten.
Your child must be 5 years old on or before September 10, 2018 to enroll.
PLEASE BRING (Copies):(We can make copies for you but it slows down your progress)
- Birth certificate
- Complete Immunization Records (DTP, Polio and MMR, and VARICELLA boosters required after 4th birthday)
- Proof of Address (Acceptable forms of proof: an Electric Bill, Buy/Sell agreement, or Lease Agreement).
You may Download and Print the needed Enrollment Forms below to expedite the procedure.
IF YOU COME WITH ALL FORMS COMPLETE AND ALL COPIES OF NEEDED DOCUMENTS YOU MAY GO THROUGH THE EXPRESS LANE.
- FCCHD, 1035 1st Ave W (first floor)
County Health Nurses will be on site from 8:30-12:00 to provide Immunizations if needed..
You need to complete these forms and drop them off at FCCHD, 1035 1st Ave W (first floor)
(or fax it to 406-751-8102 ATTN: Elizabeth), along with a copy of both front and back of your insurance card. They need to be in 1 week prior to Kindergarten Enrollment. They will then verify insurance eligibility for the child. This needs to be done prior to vaccination because they do have to verify insurance before administering the vaccinations. You are still responsible to pay the co-payment, deductible payment and all charges for services not covered by your insurance.
Please print the pediatric consent form and the School Clinics Insurance Form
- No child who qualifies for the Vaccine For Children program will be denied vaccine due to inability to pay. There are very specific guidelines, based on insurance, that must be met in order for a child to qualify for these vaccines. They review them on an individual basis with each family.
- As always, if the parent can not accompany the child, a responsible adult must. The accompanying adult needs to know the childs medical history and insurance information. The parent/guardian must be available by phone if they are not present at clinic.
There is no pre-enrollment for Kindergarten. If you miss Kindergarten Enrollment Day you may come to the District Enrollment Office to register anytime after that date.
- Questions: Call Carrie Rau, Enrollment Specialist at 406-751-3430.