Authors of the Flathead Short Story and Poetry Contest
- Eligibility: All 9th, 10th, 11th, or 12th grade students in Flathead County
- Short Story - Must not exceed 1,000 words. Any topic
- Poetry - Must not exceed 35 lines. Any topic
- Students may enter one category only
- Entries must be typed in size 12 Times New Roman or Courier Font - one side of paper only
- Entries must be accompanied by a COMPLETED Entry Form - See Mrs. Stoner in the WC.
- DO NOT PUT YOUR NAME ON THE ENTRY. NAMES APPEARING ANYWHERE ON THE MANUSCRIPT WILL BE DISQUALIFIED.
- Short Story -
- First place - $300
- Second place - $200
- Third place - $100
- Poetry -
- First place - $125
- Second place - $75
- Third place -- $50
Deadline: CANCELLED - WILL RETURN IN OCTOBER, 2017
Visit the Authors of the Flathead website for more information.