Drive 2 Life PSA Contest
- Topic: Create a public service announcement (PSA) to help prevent distracted walking. Entries must include a storyboard or written script on 8.5" x 11" paper for a 30 second PSA. No videos, disks, or digital submissions will be accepted.
- Eligibility: Participants must be in grades 6 - 12. Only 1 entry per person. No group entries.
- Requirements: Each entry must be accompanied by an Entry Form. See Mrs. Stoner in the WC.
- Grand Prize winner will receive $1,000 and a trip to New York City with parent or guardian to work with a director to turn his/her vision into a 30 second PSA
- Four runners-up will receive a $500 cash prize
Visit the Scholastic Drive2Life website for more information.
DEADLINE: February 3, 2018