Wrestlers please read!
Glacier Summer Camp Information and Registration
Dear Wolfpack Wrestling Families,
Wow, it is crazy how fast the year has flown by! I just thought I would inform you of some important postseason information as early as I could so everyone has time to plan ahead. It was truly a great year of growth and development and even though we didn't have any placewinners, we had more points then the two previous years combined at the state tournament and return 11 of 13 guys off the state tournament team. A huge thanks to Andrew and Connor for thier contributions to the program the last few years, and we look forward to a big year for Wolfpack Wrestling in 18-19!
Open Mats will be starting Tuesday February 20th and running until Mid April and then we will come out with a new schedule
- Monday and Friday Morning 7:15-7:50am
- Tuesday and Thursday afternoon from 5:30-6:30pm
There is many options for participating in tournaments in the offseason, we will be focused on getting our wrestlers to the following tournaments. If we can get a group going to each event I will put more detailed info about each even on our website as soon as it comes in.
- Making a Difference Tournament @ Glacier High School Sat Feb 24th (Folkstyle)
- March 10th-11th (Friday and Saturday) AAU Folkstyle State in Great Falls
- April 6-8th Viper Tournament in Spokane (all three styles)
We are looking for High School guys to help out at our Youth Practices at Edgerton, West Valley, and GHS at the following times.
- Edgerton (right after school until 5:00, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday)
- West Valley (right after school until 5:00, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
- GHS (right after school first 3 weeks after the HS season until 5:15)
- Wolfpack Camp June 25-27 (Mon-Wed 5:30-7:15pm) Camp is FREE if you help out with youth portions of the camp during the day.
- Pasco Team Camp July 9-11 (leave the 8th at noon get back late the 11th) Possibly be at no cost to wrestlers!
- Lots of other options which I will post on our website as they come in!
Will be held Tuesday February 27th at 6:00pm in the GHS Conference Room
- -Freshman and Juniors bring a main dish to share
- -Sophomores bring a salad to share
- -Seniors bring a dessert to share
Wrestler Postseason Survey
All wrestlers need to fill out this survey by Tuesday Feb 13th!
Please let me know if your wrestler is interested in boxing in the crosstown smoker, this is a huge fundraiser for our program and supports many youth programs around the valley as well. The event is usually held the week of Thursday April 19th at the county fair grounds.
I hope everyone gets some well deserved rest and relaxation following the season and is ready to have a great offseason! We could not be more excited about the future of this program and about what is in store for next year.
Please let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns!
Head Wrestling Coach
Glacier High School