Electronic Book Use
1. Go to http://connected.mcgraw-hill.com
2. Under New Users click Create a New Account
3. Enter this Redemption code: 119M-55BJ-PEXO
4. Enter your first name and last initial, then click finish
5. Write down the User Name and Password here to save for later use (or click print)
a. Book title: Earth Science Geology, the Environment and the Universe Student Edition
b. Student user name _____________________________
c. Student password _____________________________
d. Click “continue”
6. The book is now added to your book bag. Click on the green Earth Science book
7. Click on the + sign in front of the table of contents. (Expanding these out will allow you to only open the chapter you are looking for, making it a much faster download.)
8. Click on the + sign for the appropriate unit to get to the individual chapters.
9. Then click the appropriate chapter you are looking for. Remember to be patient when opening it for the first time.
10. Log off when you are finished each time.
11. For technical assistance contact the McGraw-Hill Digital Technical Support Group at 1-800-437-3715 or at
12. High speed connections required. For PCs use: internet explorer or Foxfire. For Macs use: safari
13. Must load Adobe pdf reader and Adobe flash player: free downloads on google.
14. Now that you have an account you can:
a. Go to www.connected.mcgraw-hill.com
b. Enter your username and password to log into ConnectEd
Online access to math books: Algebra 1, Algebra 2, and Geometry.