Visit our official website for all things Wolfpack Football!
REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR PARTICIPATION IN ALL ATHLETICS/ACTIVITIES:
- RANK ONE: Prior to the beginning of the first day of practice, students and parents must complete their Consent/Medical Release Form and Concussion Form online (new this year) with Rank One. (You will need your student's ID number to register them for athletics/activities. For incoming freshmen, coming from KMS, it is the same number as last year. For incoming freshmen from other schools, you can email email@example.com or call 758-8618 to find out their ID number).
- PHYSICALS: The Physical Form must be turned into your coach in hard copy. Physicals must be dated after May 1st to count towards 2018.
REQUIRED FEES FOR PARTICIPATION IN ALL ATHLETICS/ACTIVITIES:
- ACTIVITY FEE $35: Students must pay their Participation Fee of $35 for each activity they will be participating in throughout the school year.
- ACTIVITY TICKET $25: Student Activity Tickets are $25. (New this year): All students in MHSA activities including music, speech, and theatre are required to purchase a $25 activity ticket which allows entrance into all regular season athletic contests. For maximum benefit of required purchase of activity ticket, students are encouraged to purchase the activity ticket at the start of school to be used at all regular season football, volleyball, soccer, basketball and wrestling contests.
- SPIRIT PACK FEE $30: Spirit packs are clothing items that identifies you as a member of the team and can be used for practice gear or travel. Each program determines if a spirit pack is required, purchased through the school or directly from the vendor.
2014 Class AA State Champions!
Founded in 2007
Eight playoff appearances,
Six semifinal appearances,
Three championship games,
One State Championship!
"The strenth of the Wolf is the Pack and
the strength of the Pack is the Wolf"
Team ~ Discipline ~ Attitude ~ Effort