We will be using Google Classroom this year for some assignments and activities. Follow these instructions to join the Google Classroom for your class:
1. Login to Google using the same login information you use to access the network at school (last name, first 2 letters of first name, and last 2 numbers of student ID), but add the District 5 domain ... in other words, just add @sd5.k12.mt.us to your normal login. For example: Sally Smith, with student ID 123456, would use this as her login:
2. Your password will be the same password you use to log in on the school network ... your full student ID number.
3. Once you are logged in to Google, go to:
4. Click on the little "+" sign near the top ... it will give you the option to join a class by typing in a code.
5. Type in the code for the correct class from the following list:
Code for 1st Period Street Law (Fall): kl67nc
Code for 2nd Period Government (Fall): 7ddfpfh
Code for 3rd Period Government (Fall): ae6hpt
Code for 4th Period Street Law (Fall): icw1b0w
Code for 5th Period Global Politics (Fall/Spring): qtt9fzi
Code for 1st Period Street Law (Spring): b3acuq
Code for 2nd Period Government (Spring): rrv801s
Code for 3rd Period Government (Spring): pzi7as
Code for 4th Period Street Law (Spring): 3xdm29p