REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR PARTICIPATION IN ALL ATHLETICS/ACTIVITIES:
- RANK ONE: Prior to the beginning of the first day of practice, students and parents must complete their Consent/Medical Release Form and Concussion Form online (new this year) with Rank One. (You will need your student's ID number to register them for athletics/activities. For incoming freshmen, coming from KMS, it is the same number as last year. For incoming freshmen from other schools, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 758-8618 to find out their ID number).
- PHYSICALS: The Physical Form must be turned into your coach in hard copy. Physicals must be dated after May 1st to count towards 2019-2020 school year. Click here for 2019-20 MHSA PHYSICAL FORM
REQUIRED FEES FOR PARTICIPATION IN ALL ATHLETICS/ACTIVITIES: (Online payments can be made using your student's ID number at https://secure2.myschoolfees.com/start_v2.aspx )
- Activity Fee $35: Students must pay their Participation Fee of $35 for each activity they will be participating in throughout the school year.
- Activity Ticket $25: Student Activity Tickets are $25. (New this year): All students in MHSA activities including music, speech, and theatre are required to purchase a $25 activity ticket which allows entrance into all regular season athletic contests. For maximum benefit of required purchase of activity ticket, students are encouraged to purchase the activity ticket at the start of school to be used at all regular season football, volleyball, soccer, basketball and wrestling contests.
- Spirit Pack Fee $30: Spirit packs are clothing items that identifies you as a member of the team and can be used for practice gear or travel. Each program determines if a spirit pack is required, purchased through the school or directly from the vendor.
Welcome to Glacier High School Activities
Our Activities & Athletics
Glacier High School began an exciting tradition of excellence in extra-curricular activities in the fall of 2007. This includes a full activities program competing in the Class AA in the state of Montana. Our students, directors and coaches work together to create a positive environment designed to foster good sportsmanship and the development of character. For questions or comments regarding any of Glacier's activity programs, please contact Activities Director Mark Dennehy at 406-758-8620 or email@example.com.
The mission of Glacier High School Activities is to provide an
educational opportunity for students to progressively grow in a variety of activities so they can become lifelong participants and spectators.
The Creed Of The Pack
The Pack is always protecting, is not boastful in times of success and perseveres through times of hardship, is not easily angered or intimidated, is courteous, unselfish, and not envious of others,
never leaves anyone behind, thus it is trustworthy and full of love,
is disciplined and always performs the mundanities of excellence,
is patient, because it knows it must endure trials and tribulations.
Most of all, the Pack is proud.
We are champions because we do all the things required of champions.
This is our creed, and it is who we are.