Glacier High School Counseling Center
375 Wolfpack Way - Kalispell, MT 59901
Phone (406) 758-8625 - Fax (406) 758-8626
Office Hours: 8:00 am to 3:30 pm when school is in session
**The GHS Counseling Center is open 8:00am-1:00pm in August**
New Enrollment Information
In-District Transfer Information
Out of District Transfer Information
Student Enrollment at Glacier High School is a two step process.
A legal guardian or parent must drop off verification of address at the GHS Counseling Office before an enrollment appointment can be scheduled.
To do this you will need:
- A current utility bill that is dated within the last 30 days. It needs to be a bill that shows that you receive a SERVICE at that address.
- We are also able to accept a mortgage or rental agreement.
- Once we are able to verify your address we will set up an appointment time for you to enroll and provide you with an enrollment packet.
The parent and student return to our office at the appointed time to complete the enrollment process. For this meeting you will need:
- Birth Certificate
- Transcript of grades/credits from previous school
- Immunization Record to include: 3 polio, 3 DPT, 2 MMR and 2 Vericella.
A signed Transcript Request & Release Form is required in order for Glacier to release your transcripts.
If you are under 18 your legal guardian will need to sign the release. If you are over 18 ONLY YOU may sign the release
To request an official GHS Transcript:
1. Download and complete a Transcript Request & Release Form
** Please note an ORIGINAL signature is required on the release.
Please specify if you will be picking up the transcript, or if it needs to be mailed to a college or university. If it needs to be mailed please include the COMPLETE address of the college or university.
2. Fax or email form to (406) 758-8626 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Or mail it to Glacier High School Counseling Office, 375 Wolfpack Way, Kalispell, MT 59901
3. Allow 48 hours to process the request. In July, please allow one week to process the request.
IN DISTRICT STUDENT TRANSFER INFORMATION
Please refer to and complete the forms and information requested in the High School In District Transfer Request Packet.
Completed packets should be submitted to the Kalispell Public Schools Superintendent's Office, 233 1st Avenue East, Kalispell, MT 59901.