Kalispell Public Schools... "A Great Place to Learn, Live and Work."
Nestled in the heart of the Flathead Valley, Kalispell, Montana is located in the North West Corner of the state surrounded by Glacier National Park, Flathead Lake and Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort. Famous for the “best backyard in the country”, Kalispell is the perfect place for the recreational enthusiast or one that simply enjoys great vistas.
Kalispell Public Schools offers exceptional employment opportunities and a work environment that is second to none. We pride ourselves on fostering a team-orientated, collaborative workplace. If you have a passion for kids and education and have a positive can-do attitude, KPS is the place for you! Whether you are a teacher in a classroom or a grounds worker in the District, you have the ability to impact our kids in a positive way everyday with the work you do!
For more information regarding our various employment opportunities, please contact Eden Roberts, our Recruitment Manager or call 406-751-3444.
Helpful Tips for Applying with KPS
- The application process should take about 45 minutes. At anytime you can stop and continue completing your application at a later time.
- You may be asked to upload, a cover letter, resume and letters of reference.
- Kalispell Public Schools only accepts on-line applications. Applications submitted outside of the on-line system will not be considered.
- Application packages must be complete and accurate. Failure to do so may constitute denial of employment consideration.
- In order to be fully considered, application materials must be submitted by the first screening date or the dealine for applying.
- When you have successfully completed all of the online requirements for the position, you will see an application completion message confirming you have successfully submitted your application.
- Remember, the application material is the first impression we have. Make it a good one!
- Out of State Teachers and Principals who are applying, please be advised that the Office of Public Instruction (OPI) has changed their requirements for a Class 5 license. Call OPI at 406-444-3150 for further questions/clarifications on certification requirements for the State of Montana.
A recent update on Google Chrome has affected access to our Job Opportunities for some visitors. If you are experiencing any difficulty in viewing our job postings, please try using a different browser. If you continue to experience issues, please call 406-751-3444.
Click Here to go to the employment portal.