Kalispell Public Schools has an established and growing network of supporters. Local businesses, government agencies and individuals contribute to KPS in many different ways. Some contributions we have received this year include:
- Donations from Kalispell Toyota which helped to raise $75,000 for KPS schools activity programs;
- School supplies donated from the Kalispell Center Mall;
- School Site Parent Teacher Organizations;
- Salvation Army backpacks for kids;
- Volunteers for many district wide events;
- Rotary dictionaries for all Flathead Valley third graders;
- Glacier Bank donations to support a variety of district programs including new construction class at Flathead High School. The Glacier Team served teachers at their start of the year breakfast which has become a school year tradition.
- VALIC donations to support a variety of district programs;
- Volunteer hours from many of our local businesses for services such as site tutoring and freshman career day;
- FVCC donation of space, supplies and instructors for College for a Day and other meetings;
- The Summit, Jordahl and Sliter, Swank Enterprises, Chick-fil-A, Glacier Bank, and Three Rivers Bank for corporate sponsorship of Legends Stadium.
- Pepsi CO donation of products for district events including our I-Pledge to Graduate event three years running;
- McDonald's for donation to GHS business program and I-Pledge to Graduate event three years running;
- Montana Coffee Traders donation of coffee for district events;
- Kalispell Education Foundation teacher grants through Great Opportunities Grants;
- Weyerhauser for wood donation to KMS Wood Shop Program;
- KPAX One Class at a Time Grants and teacher awards.
- United Way and Gateway Community Center for donation of space for KPS meetings.
If you would like to contribute or participate in Kalispell Public Schools contact Beth Kornick at email@example.com or Mark Flatau at firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to hearing from you.