Welcome to Kalispell Public Schools’ Online Enrollment! Enrolling into Kalispell Public Schools is a two step process.
Click Here to Enroll Your Child
Don’t Complete Step 1 If Your Child Fits These Two Categories:
If your child is currently enrolled in one of our preschools & is going into Kindergarten next year. You will be contacted from your school with information to log onto your PowerSchool portal to fill out enrollment paperwork.
If your child has been in enrolled Kalispell Public Schools before and is returning. Contact the registration office and they will reactivate your student so you can fill out paperwork via the PowerSchool portal.
If registering for Kindergarten, your child must turn 5 on or before September 10,2019
Please Note: Your preferred school is your neighborhood school.
If you want to attend a different school, you will have to fill out a transfer form.
K-5 Out of Neighborhood request can be found in your PowerSchool portal. For high school transfer requests can be found here.
You can do this after Step 2.
Once you submit the enrollment form the school registrar will review it. They have to approve it prior to you being able to continue on to Step 2. This can take up to 48 hours depending on when your form was submitted. During the summer hours our response times are varied.
This step is best done using a computer and not your phone. You cannot fill out forms using the PowerSchool App. You will need to set up a PowerSchool parent account to finish the enrollment paperwork.
- Click on the Power School link under Quick Links on the right hand side of this page.
- Click on the Parent/Student Portal Log In
- If your student has been in our school district before, even if it has been awhile, you will have a user name and password emailed to you by the enrollment clerk after you have contacted them. (instructions for that are above in Step 1).
- If your student is new to our district, you will need to click the Create Account tab and fill out the information to create a Power School Parent account. (Video explaining how this is done is linked below).
- Once you are logged in to Power School you will see the enrollment paperwork e-forms numbered 1-9 that will need to be filled out. (video resources at the bottom of this page)
- Once you have submitted all forms and uploaded your documents, your screen will give you a warning that Forms are Pending. You are done.
- The enrollment clerk will check your forms and contact you if further information is required.
You will be asked to upload documents to your enrollment paperwork.
What items you will need to complete your registration?
Tools and Resources