Welcome to Kalispell Public Schools’ Online Enrollment! Enrolling is a two step process.
Click Here to Enroll Your Child
If you do not have access to a computer, you can visit us at our District Office. 233 1st Ave E (above the public library)
Hours Mon-Fri 8:00-4:30 pm
If registering for Kindergarten, your child must turn 5 on or before September 10, 2020
Important Note on Elementary Enrollment:
KPS tries to place all students in their neighborhood zoned elementary school. However, our schools do fill up fast. Please enroll your student as soon as possible. Students enrolled before June 1st will have prioritization to get into their school.
Step 1 - Click Here for Full Instructions
Please Note: Your preferred school is your neighborhood school.
- If you want to attend a different school, you will have to fill out a transfer form.
- K-5 Out of Neighborhood request can be found in your PowerSchool portal. For high school transfer requests can be found here.
- You can do this after Step 2.
Once you submit the enrollment form the school registrar will review it. They must approve it prior to you being able to continue on to Step 2. This can take up to 48 hours depending on when your form was submitted. During the summer hours our response times are varied.
Step 2 - Click Here for Full Instructions
This step is best done using a computer and not your phone. You cannot fill out forms using the PowerSchool App. You will need to set up a PowerSchool parent account to finish the enrollment paperwork.
- Please review our resources on creating a parent account.
- If your access id or password does not work please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Tools and Resources