Welcome to Bravette Track
Welcome to the home of Bravette Track! Check back often for updated information, photos, and meet results. For more information about the Bravette Track program, please contact head coach Charlie Dotson at email@example.com. You can also keep up with the team on Facebook by following @FHSBravettetrack. For a complete schedule of 2019 track meets, click HERE.
ALL athletes MUST have a sports physical dated May 1, 2018 or later turned into the main office AND have a parent or guardian complete the Online Activities Forms. If you have turned in a physical and filled out the forms for a previous sport or activity, you do not need to submit these items again.
Please also click HERE to provide your contact information to our coaching staff.
Important Dates Coming Up:
- Last day of FAST - Wednesday, February 27th
- MANDATORY pre-season meeting - Wednesday, March 6th at 3:25pm
- Location: Little Theatre (next to the Weight Room)
- Agenda: roster sign-ups, 1st week practice expectations, Remind notification system sign-up, explanation of Pay-to-Play and Spirit Pack
- First Day of Practice - Monday, March 11th
- The first week of practice will be indoors unless the weather is nice. Check back often for updated first-week information!
- Meeting after practice - Little Theatre (next to Weight Room)
- Agenda: Remind information, distribution of schedules, gear ordering information, Pay-to-Play reminder, Spirit Pack reminder