NEW FOR 2020-2021: STUDENTS MUST REGISTER FOR ALL ATHLETICS AND ACTIVITIES WITH DRAGONFLY MAX
Prior to the beginning of the first day of practice, parents MUST complete all requirements for activity participation.
- MHSA Physical Form (Must be completed and signed by a physician). Parents & Students please make sure you sign the bottom of the physical page.
- MHSA Concussion Form
- SD#5 Parent Consent and Medical Release
- Insurance Card or proof of student accident insurance (available for purchase after July 1 if needed). Please submit front and back of proof of insurance.
Parent/Guardian Medical Release Form & MHSA Concussion Form
Sports Physical - MHSA Confidential Athletic Pre-Participation Physical Exam Form (Updated 4/19) Please use updated form.
- Must be completed May 1st or later for the current school year.
- Turn into FHS Main Office or scan to your Dragonfly account after sign-up (scanned PDF format only, no pictures please).
Questions? Email Brian Straub, FHS Athletic Trainer.
School Insurance: Please apply for student accident insurance by clicking the link below if you do not currently carry medical insurance for your student. All students must have proof of insurance to participate in FHS Athletics (submit in Dragonfly).