The registration process at FHS is designed to aid students in developing a class schedule consistent with their ability, interests, and post high school plans. The Registration Handbook is a resource to guide students in choosing relevant classes. As students research these materials, they are encouraged to seek advice and information from teachers, parents, and school counselors. Begin the process by reviewing the Registration Handbook your child will receive in class on Feb. 15, or by clicking the link above.
1. Read the course descriptions in the Registration Handbook.
2. Choose courses that meet your graduation requirements.
3. Choose electives that meet your chosen Career Field and post high school interests. Ensure course prerequisites are met.
4. Seek advice from parents, teachers, and counselors where needed.
5. Obtain instructor’s recommendation or signatures where required.
6. Ensure high school graduation and college entrance requirements will be met.
7. Attend Academic Flathead on Feb. 21st from 1:30-3:30 & 4:00 -7:00 p.m. and meet with an advisor to complete the registration process (current 9-11 graders).
Information will be available throughout the day for Potential IB Students Please visit Mrs. Higgins in room 112 anytime from 1:30-3:30 or 4:00-7:00 p.m. if you have questions.
Where: FHS Computer Labs
When: Wednesday, Feb. 21st 1:30-3:30 & 4-7:00 P.M.
Who: Students who currently attend FHS (Current 9-11 graders)
This is the final step in registration for students who currently attend FHS. Each parent and student register with an advisor. Advisors assign students to a specific lab in order to register for next year’s courses. A review of course selection, credit analysis, graduation requirements, and online registration completes the process.
Our counselors are available throughout the Academic Flathead event to answer questions. Look for them at the main hall intersection area.