Counselor Informational Table – Main Hallway
Our counselors will be available throughout the afternoon and evening to answer questions and help guide you through the process.
- Read the course descriptions in the registration handbook.
- Choose courses that meet your graduation requirements.
- Choose electives that meet your chosen Career Field and post high school interests. Ensure course prerequisites are met.
- Seek advice from parents, teachers, and counselors where needed.
- Obtain instructor’s recommendation or signatures where required.
- Ensure high school graduation and college entrance requirements will be met.
- Attend Registration on February 22nd from 1:45 – 3:30 or 4:00-7:00 p.m. and meet with an advisor to complete the registration process (current 9-11 graders).
International Baccalaureate (IB) Programme
Get A World Class Education!
Visit Mrs. Higgins in room 112 on Registration Night to get more information about our IB Programme.