Welcome to Glacier Wolfpack Tennis
Contact Coach Munro - email@example.com
REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR PARTICIPATION IN ALL ATHLETICS/ACTIVITIES:
- RANK ONE: Prior to the beginning of the first day of practice, students and parents must complete their Consent/Medical Release Form and Concussion Form online (new this year) with Rank One. (You will need your student's ID number to register them for athletics/activities. For incoming freshmen, coming from KMS, it is the same number as last year. For incoming freshmen from other schools, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 758-8618 to find out their ID number).
- PHYSICALS: The Physical Form must be turned into your coach in hard copy. Physicals must be dated after May 1st to count towards 2018.
REQUIRED FEES FOR PARTICIPATION IN ALL ATHLETICS/ACTIVITIES: (Online payments can be made using your student's ID number at https://secure2.myschoolfees.com/start_v2.aspx )
- Activity Fee $35: Students must pay their Participation Fee of $35 for each activity they will be participating in throughout the school year.
- Activity Ticket $25: Student Activity Tickets are $25. (New this year): All students in MHSA activities including music, speech, and theatre are required to purchase a $25 activity ticket which allows entrance into all regular season athletic contests. For maximum benefit of required purchase of activity ticket, students are encouraged to purchase the activity ticket at the start of school to be used at all regular season football, volleyball, soccer, basketball and wrestling contests.
- Spirit Pack Fee $30: Spirit packs are clothing items that identifies you as a member of the team and can be used for practice gear or travel. Each program determines if a spirit pack is required, purchased through the school or directly from the vendor.
HELENA MATCH CANCELED DUE TO SNOW ON COURTS
The matches scheduled for March 30 in Helena have been cancelled.
Helena still has nearly a foot of snow on the courts.
Spring Break Practice
Spring Break practice is Monday - Wednesday 8-10 am in the GHS gym for all
AFTER BREAK PRACTICE TBA
Practice for April 1-5 still TBA. We are waiting to hear back from the Summit
and from KMS about availability as the courts are still to snow covered. We will
hope to post times by Thursday or Friday before the end of break.
Online Store for GHS Tennis Gear
Click HERE to access the online store.
All NEW players MUST purchase one of the $11 shirts.
These are your uniform for matches.
All other items are optional.
A sweatshirt and sweatpants are encouraged due to weather.
There are shorts and skirts available.
Shorts for matches must have pockets and be school colors.
|2019 Schedule Updated
The Schedule for this year is very different.
We have made some great changes increasing the variety of teams we will play.
Please click the Schedule link to view and begin making arrangements accordingly.
Thank you to the Summit Medical Fitness Center for allowing court times during the winter months.
2013 BOYS STATE CHAMPIONS
Boys 2nd Place ('10 & '12)
& 3rd Place ('11 & '15)
2010 & 2011 GIRLS STATE CHAMPIONS
Girls 2nd Place ('12 & '13)
& 3rd Place ('08 & '09 & '17)