Welcome to Glacier Wolfpack Tennis
REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR PARTICIPATION IN ALL ATHLETICS/ACTIVITIES:
- RANK ONE: Prior to the beginning of the first day of practice, students and parents must complete their Consent/Medical Release Form and Concussion Form online (new this year) with Rank One. (You will need your student's ID number to register them for athletics/activities. For incoming freshmen, coming from KMS, it is the same number as last year. For incoming freshmen from other schools, you can email email@example.com or call 758-8618 to find out their ID number).
- PHYSICALS: The Physical Form must be turned into your coach in hard copy. Physicals must be dated after May 1st to count towards 2018.
REQUIRED FEES FOR PARTICIPATION IN ALL ATHLETICS/ACTIVITIES: (Online payments can be made using your student's ID number at https://secure2.myschoolfees.com/start_v2.aspx )
- Activity Fee $35: Students must pay their Participation Fee of $35 for each activity they will be participating in throughout the school year.
- Activity Ticket $25: Student Activity Tickets are $25. (New this year): All students in MHSA activities including music, speech, and theatre are required to purchase a $25 activity ticket which allows entrance into all regular season athletic contests. For maximum benefit of required purchase of activity ticket, students are encouraged to purchase the activity ticket at the start of school to be used at all regular season football, volleyball, soccer, basketball and wrestling contests.
- Spirit Pack Fee $30: Spirit packs are clothing items that identifies you as a member of the team and can be used for practice gear or travel. Each program determines if a spirit pack is required, purchased through the school or directly from the vendor.
Fall Open Courts
Open courts run Mondays and Thursdays from 4:00-5:30 am through Septhember.
October schedule will be determined as we get better feel for the weather.
|2019 Schedule Updated
The Schedule for this year is very different.
We have made some great changes increasing the variety of teams we will play.
Please click the Schedule link to view and begin making arrangements accordingly.
Of special not is that the 2 day invitation is now in MISSOULA - rooms will be difficult
to come by as that is UM Graduation so book early. This may change but plan ahead to be safe.
Thank you to the Summit Medical Fitness Center for allowing court times during the winter months.
2013 BOYS STATE CHAMPIONS
Boys 2nd Place ('10 & '12)
& 3rd Place ('11 & '15)
2010 & 2011 GIRLS STATE CHAMPIONS
Girls 2nd Place ('12 & '13)
& 3rd Place ('08 & '09 & '17)