Forms and Fees
REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR PARTICIPATION IN ALL ATHLETICS/ACTIVITIES:
- RANK ONE: Prior to the beginning of the first day of practice, students and parents must complete their Consent/Medical Release Form and Concussion Form online (new this year) with Rank One. (You will need your student's ID number to register them for athletics/activities. For incoming freshmen, coming from KMS, it is the same number as last year. For incoming freshmen from other schools, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 758-8618 to find out their ID number).
- PHYSICALS: The Physical Form must be turned into your coach in hard copy. Physicals must be dated after May 1st to count towards 2018.
REQUIRED FEES FOR PARTICIPATION IN ALL ATHLETICS/ACTIVITIES: (Online payments can be made using your student's ID number at https://secure2.myschoolfees.com/start_v2.aspx )
- Activity Fee $35: Students must pay their Participation Fee of $35 for each activity they will be participating in throughout the school year.
- Activity Ticket $25: Student Activity Tickets are $25. (New this year): All students in MHSA activities including music, speech, and theatre are required to purchase a $25 activity ticket which allows entrance into all regular season athletic contests. For maximum benefit of required purchase of activity ticket, students are encouraged to purchase the activity ticket at the start of school to be used at all regular season football, volleyball, soccer, basketball and wrestling contests.
- Spirit Pack Fee $11: For tennis players must buy the $11 shirt at least once in their career. They wear this as their uniform all four years and do not have to turn it in. Other items in the online store are able to be worn as uniforms also but are not required. They encouraged to be ready for different weather situations.