Welcome to Glacier Wolfpack Volleyball!
Please see the calendar below and the schedule for open gyms.
Text @4dgd4 to 81010 to sign up for text messages about volleyball through the REMIND system.
2019 Summer Volleyball Opportunities
2019 University of Providence Guest Clinicians Camp registration form
Glacier Summer Camp Information and Registration
REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR PARTICIPATION IN ALL ATHLETICS/ACTIVITIES:
- RANK ONE: Prior to the beginning of the first day of practice, students and parents must complete their Consent/Medical Release Form and Concussion Form online with Rank One. (You will need your student's ID number to register them for athletics/activities. For incoming freshmen, coming from KMS, it is the same number as last year. For incoming freshmen from other schools, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 758-8618 to find out their ID number).
- PHYSICALS: The Physical Form must be turned into your coach in hard copy. Physicals must be dated after May 1st to count towards 2019-2020 school year. Click here for 2019-20 MHSA PHYSICAL FORM
REQUIRED FEES FOR PARTICIPATION IN ALL ATHLETICS/ACTIVITIES: (Online payments can be made using your student's ID number at https://secure2.myschoolfees.com/start_v2.aspx )
- Activity Fee $35: Students must pay their Participation Fee of $35 for each activity they will be participating in throughout the school year.
- Activity Ticket $25: Student Activity Tickets are $25. All students in MHSA activities including music, speech, and theatre are required to purchase a $25 activity ticket which allows entrance into all regular season athletic contests. For maximum benefit of required purchase of activity ticket, students are encouraged to purchase the activity ticket at the start of school to be used at all regular season football, volleyball, soccer, basketball and wrestling contests.
- Spirit Pack Fee $30: Spirit packs are clothing items that identifies you as a member of the team and can be used for practice gear or travel. Each program determines if a spirit pack is required, purchased through the school or directly from the vendor.
QUESTIONS? Contact Head Coach: Christy Harkins
Email: email@example.com *email Coach Harkins if you would like to be on the GHS volleyball program email distribution list
JV Coach/Assistant Varsity Coach: TBD
Sophomore team coach/Assistant Varsity Coach: Peter Musick
Freshman team coaches/Assistant Varsity Coaches: Tanja Heuscher, TBD