Welcome to Glacier Wolfpack Boys Soccer
SUMMER TRAINING SCHEDULE:
Tuesday, June 18, 2019 (GHS) 7am-8:30am
Thursday, June 20, 2019 (GHS) 7am-8:30am (Followed by Family BBQ at GHS 6pm)
Tuesday, June 25, 2019 (Kidsport) 7am-8:30am - pooled training with Flathead High School
Thursday, June 27, 2019 (GHS) 7am-8:30am
Monday, July 1, 2019 - scrimmage, GHS vs CFHS (CFHS hosting) - 7:30pm
Wednesday, July 3, 2019 (GHS) 7am-8:30am
Tuesday, July 9, 2019 (GHS) 7am-8:30am
Thursday, July 11, 2019 (GHS) - evening scrimmage Time TBD, GHS vs WHS (GHS hosting)
Tuesday-Thursday, July 16-18, 2019 - Team camp at GHS from 6-8pm with Damion Blackburn
Monday, July 22, 2019 (GHS) 7am-8:30am
Wednesday, July 24, 2019 (GHS) 7am-8:30am - pooled training with Flathead High School
Monday, July 29, 2019 - scrimmage, GHS vs CFHS (GHS hosting) - 7:30pm
Wednesday, July 31, 2019 (GHS) - morning scrimmage Time TBD, GHS vs WHS (WHS hosting)
Morning fitness opportunities staring in July TBD
Thursday, June 20, 2019 Family BBQ Event GHS at 6pm
Tuesday-Thursday, July 16-18, 2019 - Team camp at GHS from 6-8pm with Damion Blackburn ($40/player)
Team building week - TBD
Open field event Aug 6
Registration Friday, August 16, 2019
Two-a-day Tryouts August 19-23, 2019
REQUIRED INFORMATION FOR PARTICIPATION IN ALL ATHLETICS/ACTIVITIES:
- RANK ONE: Prior to the beginning of the first day of practice, students and parents must complete their Consent/Medical Release Form and Concussion Form online (new this year) with Rank One. (You will need your student's ID number to register them for athletics/activities. For incoming freshmen, coming from KMS, it is the same number as last year. For incoming freshmen from other schools, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 758-8618 to find out their ID number).
- PHYSICALS: The Physical Form must be turned into your coach in hard copy. Physicals must be dated after May 1st to count towards 2019-2020 school year. Click here for 2019-20 MHSA PHYSICAL FORM
REQUIRED FEES FOR PARTICIPATION IN ALL ATHLETICS/ACTIVITIES: (Online payments can be made using your student's ID number at https://secure2.myschoolfees.com/start_v2.aspx )
- Activity Fee $35: Students must pay their Participation Fee of $35 for each activity they will be participating in throughout the school year.
- Activity Ticket $25: Student Activity Tickets are $25. (New this year): All students in MHSA activities including music, speech, and theatre are required to purchase a $25 activity ticket which allows entrance into all regular season athletic contests. For maximum benefit of required purchase of activity ticket, students are encouraged to purchase the activity ticket at the start of school to be used at all regular season football, volleyball, soccer, basketball and wrestling contests.
- Spirit Pack Fee $30: Spirit packs are clothing items that identifies you as a member of the team and can be used for practice gear or travel. Each program determines if a spirit pack is required, purchased through the school or directly from the vendor.
2017 Team Photo
2017 AA Second Place
Four consecutive AA State Tournament appearances
Head Coach: Ryan Billiet