Glacier High School Counseling Center
375 Wolfpack Way - Kalispell, MT 59901
Phone (406) 758-8625 - Fax (406) 758-8626
Office Hours: 8:00 am to 3:30 pm when school is in session
New Enrollment Information
Class Registration Information
In-District Transfer Information
Enrollment for School District 5 is now online. Please click here to begin the enrollment process.
Items needed for Registration:
- Proof of Address: A current utility bill - Make sure the service address is visible
- Birth Certificate
- Immunizations or Notarized Immunization Waiver
- Unofficial Transcript from student's previous school
- Withdrawal grades if transferring mid-year
A signed Transcript Request & Release Form is required in order for Glacier to release your transcripts.
If you are under 18 your legal guardian will need to sign the release. If you are over 18 ONLY YOU may sign the release
To request an official GHS Transcript:
1. Download and complete a Transcript Request & Release Form
** Please note an ORIGINAL signature is required on the release. Please specify if you will be picking up the transcript, or if it needs to be mailed to a college or university. If it needs to be mailed please include the COMPLETE address of the college or university.
2. Fax or email form to (406) 758-8626 or email@example.com
Or mail it to GHS Counseling Office, 375 Wolfpack Way, Kalispell, MT 59901
3. Allow 48 hours to process the request. In July, please allow one week.