Physical Education offers the student the ability to work on the 5 core areas of physical fitness. Emphasis will be placed on gaining strength and conditioning.
-Educate students regarding the importance of self-responsibility in achieving and maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
-Offer opportunities to participate in lifetime activities while developing an appreciation towards improving fitness for athletic endeavors.
-Provide a safe and positive learning climate for each student.
Motivate yourself to improve!
On time every day.
Follow safety rules for the protection of you and others.
Be prepared to work.
4 points= On Time
exceeds proficiency level
3 points= On Time
average, proficiency level
2 points= tardy to class adequate participation or behavior corrections
does not meet average proficiency level
1 point= tardy
below average participation
below, proficiency level
0 point= no participation
absence; no measure of proficiency can be obtained
- Must have already completed .5 credits of in class PE
- May check out Thursdays if work complete and need make up days, however needs to be returned the following Monday
- For best results wear on hip
- Shaking/dropping or wearing on shoes or backpacks may result in auto-resetting
- They may not get wet
- Please use the safety clip when wearing
- Do not reset (Numbers on the display screen are the only numbers recorded)
- Pedometers go up to 100,000 steps before auto-resetting
- All numbers are recorded to (Lisa or Brittany in office) weekly
- 10,000 steps=1 day of PE (you need 90 days of participating in PE to earn 1 credit)
- One full year of PE is required to graduate