We will be using Google Classroom this year for some assignments and activities. Follow these instructions to join the Google Classroom for your class:
1. Login to Google using the same login information you use to access the network at school (last name, first 2 letters of first name, and last 2 numbers of student ID), but add the District 5 domain ... in other words, just add @sd5.k12.mt.us to your normal login. For example: Sally Smith, with student ID 123456, would use this as her login:
2. Your password will be the same password you use to log in on the school network ... your full student ID number.
3. Once you are logged in to Google, go to:
4. Click on the little "+" sign near the top ... it will give you the option to join a class by typing in a code.
5. Type in the code for the correct class from the following list:
Code for Conflicts & Controversies in Social Studies: ueghkc
Code for Global Politics: l2s9j8
Code for 3rd Period Street Law (Fall 2018): ofvi3z
Code for 6th Period Government (Fall 2018): 1f2ju
Code for 7th Period Street Law (Fall 2018): xvp34z
Code for 1st Period Government (Spring 2019): kr4e7d
Code for 3rd Period Street Law (Spring 2019): 98eqp7
Code for 4th Period Street Law (Spring 2019): lwmz2pk
Code for 7th Period Government (Spring 2019): y0qc9