Enrollment is now online. Please visit the Online Enrollment section on the KPS website.
1. Select the grade level you are enrolling your student in by clicking on the + next to the title. Then click on the Enroll link.
2. You will be directed to the Step 1 Enrollment form.
Tips for completing the form
- Make sure you are applying to the correct school year and the anticipated start date is correct.
- Neighborhood School Zone: All students must apply to their neighborhood school. You can fill out a transfer request form after you have finished Step 2 if you want to change schools.
- Please note, once you hit submit you will not be directed to another page. The form will just clear the data. If you received the submission success message, your form has been completed.
Congratulations, you have completed step one. Please check your email for your Step 1 confirmation.
Once you submit the enrollment form the school registrar will review it. They have to approve it prior to you being able to continue on to Step 2. This can take up to 48 hours depending on when your form was submitted. During the summer hours our response times are varied.