1. Once your application is approved, you will receive this email.
This will contain the information needed to create or add your student to PowerSchool to complete the rest of the enrollment forms.
2. Creating a Parent PowerSchool Account.
- If you already have a parent account for another child, you do not need to create a new account.
- If you do not have a parent account follow the directions to create an account.
If you have issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
3. Moving Between Students
You can switch students by click on their name in the banner.
4. Enrollment Forms
Click on the Forms link
Click on the Enrollment Tab it will be highlighted yellow. Only students who are in the process of enrolling will be able to view the Enrollment Tab.
Fill out all the forms on the list. This generally takes about 15 minutes to complete.
5. Uploading Documents
You will be asked to upload the following documents. If you have issues uploading document, please contact the enrollment clerk. They will be more than happy to assist you. You can submit a pdf or snap a picture.
- Birth Certificate
- A Current Utility Bill - Make sure Service at Address is visible.
- If you do not have a utility bill please contact your enrollment clerk/registrar